This intensive cream gives mega TLC to the most driest of complexions. My skin is normal but during the winter months, to avoid looking like a dried up prune, I try to add as much hydration and moisture as possible. It is a very rich creme, which may be a bit off putting at first but applied a few times a week before bed time, your skin will be thanking you the next day. Within a week of using this your skin will be supple, soft and super hydrated.
Give your locks some ultra hydration this week with the rich and rapids Moisture Mask by Frederic Fekkai. Infused with galanga root, a powerful natural UV shield with protection benefits. The Galanga Root works within to target damaged hair and seal the cuticle with a conditioning layer. I love leaving this over night, on high heat to maximize the benefits.
I always do this the pre party; my skin looks rested, radiant , and red carpet ready.
1) Start with a good Vitamin C Scrub like Clarin’s One Step Exfoliating Cleanser its made from orange extract, which will leave the skin refreshed & renewed.
2) Apply a Vitamin C Enriched mask or face serum, like NUXE Radiance Serum ; Vitamin C is renowned for its anti-aging and antioxidant powers.
3) Next add small amount of Chanel’s Perfect Colour Face Self Tanner evenly on the face and neck; this will look like you have spent a week in the sun and give you that golden goddess glow.
Dazzle after dark with this premium party sequin velvet dress from Topshop. The style and stunning design will definitely be a show stopper. Team with tights, pumps, and minimal accessories as the dress speaks for itself
This rainbow confetti covered clutch makes a fabulous edition to any evening attire. Sophia Webster is renowned for her quirky creations and this one is set to turn heads with its colourful palette. It would look great against anything bright, bold or light.
During the Christmas party season it can be a little trickier to stick to Healthy eating, so I though I would share a few of my tips that keeps me going and beats the hangovers.
1) Have my SUPERSONIC smoothie for breakfast ! It is full of vitamins, minerals and enzymes to help rehydrate, cleanse, energize and alkalize your body. Blend: 2 TSP of Spirulina Powder, 2 cups of Coconut Water , 1/2 Avocado, 1Banana, 1/2 Cucumber, 1 handful of Kale or Spinach 1 cup of your favourite berries.
2) Snack on protein ( Almonds, Miso soup, Boiled eggs, Seeds, Soya Beans, Brazilian Nuts)
3) Nix the Refined Sugar, and fried foods. They may seem like a great idea after a night out, but bare in mind, alcohol depletes your vitamins and minerals leaving you feeling sluggish and irritable , so by eating nutrient filled foods throughout the day, it will fuel you back up and help you actually feel better. Things like sushi, grilled fish, Chopped Salad, Fresh vegetable soup, Chicken and Veg, & Mushroom Risotto are some good options
4) Sip on Hot Water and Lemons- lemons are ultra cleansing, full of Vitamin C and are actually very alkaline too so they help to restore your body’s natural balance, plus they help to aid digestion and clear up skin. Perfect for boosting your immune system and charging your body!
This Pink Salt will rejuvenate and stimulate your skin according to its needs. It has a strong purifying and re-mineralizing effect; restores the balance of energy levels and provides extreme relaxation. Bath Salt Crystals are great for aches and pains and they also help to beautify your skin. For the ultimate stress reliever, I fill my bath with warm water, add one cup of Himalayan crystal salt and a few drops of lavender slavender and stay in for at least 20 minutes. Namaste
You will need:
6 Ripe Tomatoes, 2-3 Garlic Cloves, 2 Cups of Drained/Mixed Beans, 1/2 Cup of Kidney Beans, 8 Chipolte Sausages, 2 Vegetable bouillon Stock Cubes, Sea Salt & Pepper.
Serve with Parmesan, and Spoonful of Creme Fraiche or Greek Yogurt.
1) Preheat Oven, add Tomatos in the roasting pan, pour some Olive oil, Garlic and Salt. Grill for 5-10 minutes until soft.
2) Put Tomatoes in Blender/Vitamix/Food Processor until smoothe. Add all the beans, and process for another 30 seconds, until beans are broken down, but still has a chunky texture.
3) Transfer the mix to a pan. Dissolve the bouillon cube in 3/4 ups of boiling water , and add to the soup, on a medium heat stir occasionally.
4) Ladle the soup into soup bowls, and add spoonful of Creme fraiche, and sprinkle with parmesan.