7 Ways to Make 2014 Wonderful
1) Express gratitude on a daily basis… give thanks to the things you HAVE in your life.
2) Make time to sweat…Try to pencil in some sort of physical activity at least a few times a week.
3) Eat an abundance of delicious, organic fruits and vegetables- rich in nutrients and
anti-oxidants, as well as fresh juices.
4) Set aside 15-20 minutes a day of ALONE time…this will quiet the mind, center your thoughts, help you relax and keep you sane.
5) A guiding light like a daily mantra, written objective or affirmation will help give a deep level of focus to achieving a long term goal.
6) Get your zzzz – Getting quality sleep boosts your productivity, mood, and energy levels the next day. Make sure you are getting at least 7-8. Also proper sleep keeps you looking youthful, and rested.
7) Step outside of your comfort zone and break free from the fear thats been holding you back. Have the courage to do whatever it is you want to do and your bravery will reward you. We all have at least one desire we would like to conquer today… my advice: Set an intention, have a deep level of focus, be grateful, have a purpose and take daily action.
Happy New Year