May the new year bring you an abundance of amazing opportunities, beautiful moments, and joyful experiences. May your positive actions and attitude inspire others. May you be brave enough to take on and overcome rewarding challenges. May you find yourself in high spirits & excellent health. May you love with all your heart and find peace even the most turbulent of times. May the love you give always find its way back to you multiplied . And may you forever be filled with the hope & strength necessary to make your dreams a reality.
Living in London leaves me with very little exposure to sunshine during the fall/ winter months and I know how important Vitamin D is for our body, (The prevention of chronic diseases, the protection and lubrication of your bones, teeth and hair, the regulation of cellular growth and healthy cell activity, overall reduction of systemic redness and swelling, skeletal health, and postmenopausal women). The serum helps support’s bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health. Also you can find the Vitamin D fish, eggs, mushrooms, sardines, oats, mackerel. I take about 6-7 Drops a day for the maximum benefits and also try to get as much sunshine as I can.
1) Express gratitude on a daily basis… give thanks to the things you HAVE in your life.
2) Make time to sweat…Try to pencil in some sort of physical activity at least a few times a week.
3) Eat an abundance of delicious, organic fruits and vegetables- rich in nutrients and
anti-oxidants, as well as fresh juices.
4) Set aside 15-20 minutes a day of ALONE time…this will quiet the mind, center your thoughts, help you relax and keep you sane.
5) A guiding light like a daily mantra, written objective or affirmation will help give a deep level of focus to achieving a long term goal.
6) Get your zzzz – Getting quality sleep boosts your productivity, mood, and energy levels the next day. Make sure you are getting at least 7-8. Also proper sleep keeps you looking youthful, and rested.
7) Step outside of your comfort zone and break free from the fear thats been holding you back. Have the courage to do whatever it is you want to do and your bravery will reward you. We all have at least one desire we would like to conquer today… my advice: Set an intention, have a deep level of focus, be grateful, have a purpose and take daily action.
Happy New Year
This blend is great after the holiday soon. Loaded with ingredients that cleanse, detox, and purify your blood by drinking this daily for at least 7 days, you will see and feel a difference quickly. Combine; 4 Carrots, 2 Cup of Beets, 1 Handful of Spinach, 1/2 Cup of Green tea, and 1 orange. Enjoy
Vegetable protein soya products, quinoa, lentils, beans, peas, and nuts is a better option than acid-forming animal based proteins when protecting bone loss. These are alkaline forming foods and when combine with leafy greens and fruits, they retain calcium in the bones.
This stuff is the holy grail for my winter beauty regime. The cleansing oil brightens skin, removes makeup & impurities and eliminates dullness & dark spots. My face is always left soft, squeaky clean, and radiant. I love using it in the AM with my Clarisonic to give me the brightening beauty boost my skin needs during the cold season.
Florals are not just a spring/summer trend, darker hues look fabulous in the winter as well. I love this cute bomber jacket from Mango. Complete the look with a red clutch, lacquered leggings, and chunky platforms.
After 2 years, I still cannot get enough of my Jimmy Choo biker boots. They are comfy, cool and a perfect classic biker boot. Made from black leather, they can handle sun, sand or snow. I usually wear them with skinny jeans or leggings. Definitely an investment shop.
This tweed top by J.Crew is a cute addition to any casual evening look night. Wear it with a bold necklace, monochrome pants and pointed pumps.
Whether or not you have a particular holiday tradition in December, there’s something special in the air! It’s a time we’re reminded of the importance of love, family, and giving.
Take this time to get connected with the ones you love – including yourself! Be grateful for everything you’ve experienced and accomplished this year, and take this time to celebrate yourself and get excited about your future. Nourish yourself first, then give generously and authentically share your love. I.N.N
Lots of love,